1) Graduate - Specialization in Marketing.
2) Proven working experience in social media.
3) Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
4) Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
5) Excellent in content management and copywriting skills
6) Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research & Google Analytics.
7) Experience in managing social media platforms first-hand (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
1) Review all concepts, strategies, content banks, and designs before sharing them with the brand team
2) Liaison with the brand team to understand feedback and any further requirements and communicate this in a consolidated way with the agency
3) Set up and conduct timely meetings, set the metrics, structure, workflow and policies of the brand management
4) Identifying key insights related to the brand brief
5) Using these insights to create strategic and tactical campaigns
6) Review all content and provide feedback on a visual and communication level
7) Monitor and regularly update content
8) Ensure all queries are responded to and the assets hygiene is up to date
9) Track monthly reports and reviews of the brands' assets on other platforms like Zomato, Dineout, Easydiner (Whenever applicable)
10) Ensure all comments, reviews, sentiments are responded to in a timely manner
11) Plan the extension of digital activities to the store (Whenever applicable)
12) Plan tactical and strategic store engagement campaigns E.g Loyalty programs, Monday offer