1) Fresher / Graduate/ 12th Pass with min. 1+ yrs. experience in proofreading/content editing.
2) Excellent written English with a very keen eye for detail.
3) Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behaviour.
4) Able to deliver high standards of quality under pressure.
5) Communicates effectively and openly.
6) Takes feedback positively.
7) Able to work with a wide range of individuals.
8) Can deal with the monotony.
9) Manages time and priorities effectively.
1) Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
1) Edit project reports for accuracy in spelling, language usage, grammar and consistency/relevance of content.
2) Report inconsistencies in report content
3) Ensure that the required guidelines are followed
4) Report specific editing related issues to the project teams
5) Adhere to the set timelines and deliver edited reports by the deadline
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved