1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) Masters degree in operations; plus a minimum of 15 years of full-time experience of leading field operations in Logistics / Retail / Banking industry.
3) Exposure to handling P&L is a must.
4) Exposure to handling large scale operations is a must.
1) Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
2) Ability to positively influence behaviours and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams.
3) Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
4) Having keen analytical & Problem-Solving skills.
5) Goal Orientation.
6) Ability to handle pressure and deadlines.
7) Having a high level of integrity and honesty
1) Overall Accountability for region operations.
2) Effectively strategizing & handling Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimization
3) Identifying & managing risk factors during operations Analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructures, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc
4) Managing ATMs & CDP in the territory.
5) Fleet Management.
6) Manpower Management.
7) Effectively handle process-related improvements.
8) Liaison with government bodies (RTO, Police and Local Municipal officials etc.)
9) Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
10) Conduct Regular Audits Keeping a close watch on process adherence & conduction surprise audits.