1) Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
2) Ability to create original and creative content.
3) Updated about current affairs and relevant social media trends.
4) Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
5) A good grasp of all popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, etc.)
6) Positive attitude, excellent observational skills with good multitasking and organizational ability.
2) Desire to solve problems.
3) Ability to stimulate discussions.
4) Ability to empathise with people.
5) Quick decision-making
1) Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, identifying the demographic, platform determination and direct engagement.
2) Create, edit, publish and share original content on a daily basis (text, images, videos) that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
3) Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
4) Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
5) Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
6) Online Reputation Management by engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
7) Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content relevant to the company. Report notable threats to management.