1) MBA/BA in business administration or relative field.
2) Candidate Should have knowledge in Procurement is required.
3) Proven experience as administration manager.
4) In-depth understanding of office management procedures with departmental and legal policies.
5) Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
6) Proficient in MS Office.
1) A team player with leadership skills.
2) An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
3) Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
1) Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
2) Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
3) Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
4) Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
5) Manage schedules and deadlines.
6) Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
7) Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
8) Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities.
9) Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
10) Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
11) Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.