1. Graduate/Post-Graduate in marketing or mass-communication, understanding of financial and economic terms would be an advantage.
2. Ability to understand the information/data needs of current and potential clients.
3. Ability to plan, coordinate and execute marketing activities and events, both offline and online
4. Ability to coordinate and follow up with various agencies, consistently
5. Ability to identify and evaluate appropriate promotional opportunities, both online and offline
6. Ability to execute on time while paying attention and attending to small details
7. Ability to analyze and understand the effectiveness of marketing events and campaigns
1. Good verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent in written and spoken English, knowledge of the local language would be an added advantage.
3. Team player, good at people skills.
4. Result oriented and self-driven.
5. Keen to ensure continuous learning, up-gradation of skills to remain competitive.
1. Reporting to and working under the guidance of the regional Vice President of Sales
2. Identifying opportunities for promoting the brand, offline and online
3. Supporting the preparing of brand promotion plans
4. On ground implementation and execution of marketing strategies planned for the brand
5. Negotiating with various media and PR agencies and obtaining a competitive rate
6. In coordination with sales team report impact of promotional activities implemented
7. Understand and follow Company processes and standard operating procedures
8. Regularly attend sales meetings and contribute as required.
No .of vacancies
1. Work Autonomy.
2. Opportunity to relationship building.