1. Graduate or post-graduate in any discipline, understanding of financial and economic terms required.
2. Demonstrated ability to understand the information/data needs of current and potential clients.
3. 5-7 years experience in B2B sales in information or data products.
4. Demonstrated account management abilities.
5. Team handling experience would be an added advantage.
6. Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
7. Proven track record of developing and retaining customers.
8. Thorough knowledge of customers and sectors served.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent in written and spoken English, knowledge of the local language would be an added advantage.
3. Good at relationship development.
4. Team player, good at people skills.
5. Result oriented and self-driven.
6. Keen to ensure continuous learning, up-gradation of skills to remain competitive.
1. Generate new customer leads in target geography and vertical segment.
2. Follow-up effectively leading to deal closure.
3. In addition, manage 1-2 business development executives and assist them in closing their leads.
4. Develop proposals and clearly articulate the ROI / client value proposition.
5. Ultimate responsibility for teams sales target.
6. Educate and train clients users on effective use of the information and services.
7. Identify new use cases for current service offerings.
8. Assist VP-Sales to design new service offerings.
9. Gather market intelligence.
10. Manage and expand existing client relationships.
11. Understand and follow processes and standard operating procedures.
12. Regularly and meticulously update client interactions and leads into online sales diary.
13. Co-ordinate and manage team sales meetings.
14. Manage team performance and relationships.
15. Identify team training and development needs.
No .of vacancies