1) Solid vocabulary and command over (spoken & written) English
2) Ability to seamlessly translate thoughts into words, effectively conveying the intended meaning
3) Strong interpersonal communication skills
4) Curiosity to explore new things
5) Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
6) A technical bent of mind
7) A regularly updated personal blog, stints in organising college fests, fundraising campaigns etc. would be a plus
1) Thoroughly research and understand WisdmLabs’ offering spectrum across services and products.
2) Study WisdmLabs’ digital footprint, in-depth across social media channels, online forums, Q’n’A platforms, etc.
3) Make meaningful, well-researched content contributions to the company’s blog, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn accounts, newsletters, etc.
4) Connect with followers and fellow practitioners over social networks.
5) Contribute to the planning and execution of targeted marketing campaigns to increase the company’s online presence and generate brand recognition.
6) Engage with industry thought leaders & evangelists for interviews, quotes or strategic inputs for posts/articles/research compilations.
7) Compile analytics data based on metrics such as traffic, engagement, conversions etc. and derive logical and actionable insights from it
8) Actively interface with clients and prospects for their queries, issues and feedback regarding WisdmLabs’ services and products.
9) Effectively liaise between engineering (development) teams and clients for solutions and projects.