1. Graduate in any discipline, understanding of financial and economic terms would be an advantage
2. Ability to understand the information/data needs of current and potential clients.
3. 2-3 years experience in B2B sales in information or data products.
4. Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
5. Proven track record of developing and retaining customers.
6. Thorough knowledge of customers and sectors served.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills
2. Excellent in written and spoken English, knowledge of the local language would be an added advantage.
3. Good at relationship development.
4. Team player, good at people skills.
5. Result oriented and self-driven.
6. Keen to ensure continuous learning, up-gradation of skills to remain competitive.
1. Generate new customer leads in target geography and vertical segment.
2. Follow-up effectively leading to deal closure.
3. Educate and train clients users on effective use of the information and services.
4. Manage and expand existing client relationships that are assigned, identify new users in existing relationships 5. Meet assigned sales targets.
6. Understand and follow CMIE processes and standard operating procedures.
7. Regularly and meticulously update client interactions and leads into online sales diary.
8. Regularly attend sales meetings and contribute as required.
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity to build relationships.