1) Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with minimum 7-8 years’ experience.
2) 8+ years experience in technical project management, implementing mid-size project implementations, to include specifications, implementation, reporting, cost and schedule management.
3) Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign-on (SSO), and security concepts.
4) Must have integration and deployment experience with enterprise IAM solutions such as IBM Tivoli suite, CA IDM, Novell Security solutions, Oracle IAM Suite, etc
5) Should be able to review, understand, analyze and document the requirements for IAM subsystems
Capability to comprehend and effectively translate customer's requirements into functional technical specifications.
6) Must have the resilience to work extended hours, when required, specifically for proposal responses with specific time deadlines.
7) Proven project management experience with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
8) Ability to travel as required.
9) PMP, Six Sigma, ITIL or other training/experience a plus.
1) Ability to manage multiple tasks/project simultaneously while meeting the company's commitments including project deadlines, quality, budget, and customer expectations.
2) Ability to develop strong business relationships with individuals serving as part of the project team, internal and external resources, and customers.
3) High level interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and conflict management skills; able to work with a variety of people.
4) Strong leadership qualities are a must.
1) Manage all aspects of assigned projects following initial sales activity. Duties to include planning and scheduling of all phases of assigned projects, serve as primary customer contact and liaison, financial and budgetary responsibility, ensure a level of technical quality is achieved and maintained and coordinate resource allocation.
2) Accountable for continual tracking and analysis of project performance against project plan to ensure project success.
3) Define system specifications in cooperation with the customer, working within the boundaries of system capabilities and functionalities.
4) Demonstrates leadership by facilitating requirements gathering sessions, writing well-defined statements of work and specification documents, and driving projects to successful deployment by leveraging internal resources.
5) Manage, control and report all project costs and activities. Provide regular and appropriate status to senior management and customer regarding project updates, problems, schedule changes, etc.
6) Prepare and coordinate action plans to address specific business issues/problems.
7) Ensuring proper reporting procedures are followed internally and for customer requirements.
8) Leveraging project management skills to successfully deliver on tasks within projects.
No .of vacancies
1) Opportunity to travel.
2) Work Autonomy.