1. MBA Marketing from a prestigious institute.
2. 8+ years experience in B2B sales in information or data products.
3. Management and definition of sales targets at the regional level.
4. Demonstrated account management abilities with multiple large clients.
5. Team handling experience for 4+ years.
6. Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
7. Proven track record of developing and retaining customers.
8. Thorough knowledge of customers and sectors served.
9. Demonstrated ability in identifying and developing new markets.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Good at relationship development at C-levels.
3. Team management.
4. Result oriented and self-driven.
5. Demonstrated leadership development and mentoring of teams.
1. Assist the National Sales Head in defining sales targets, budgets, product and sales strategy.
2. Assist the National Sales Head in designing sales processes, standard operating procedures and best practices.
3. Implement sales strategy across the region.
4. Identify and develop market opportunities in the region.
5. Oversee day to day operations of the regional sales team.
6. Mentor and manage the sales team for the region, identify and facilitate training and development needs.
7. Manage and grow large account relationships.
8. Ultimate responsibility for achieving regional sales targets and budgets.
9. Ensure adherence to defined processes and SOPs.
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) opportunity to build relationships.