1) Any graduate - any specialization.
2) Must have Administrative and Teaching Experience.
3) Must be willing to serve in the Social sector.
1) Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
3) Team player.
1) Visit the village 3-4 times in a year to physically follow up the educational progress in consultation with the Academic Head/Zonal Director/Principals.
2) Mentor tutors and Academic co-workers to implement the ideas shared through educational study and action plan.
3) Help tutors & academic coworker to implement recommendations shared at village and national level.
4) Support Academic Co-worker in goal setting of tutors and children.
5) During visits make observations with respect to processes & records that are to be maintained.
6) Report to Principals/Zonal Head/Academic Head-CV of facts, figures and improvement at ground level.
7) Design specific interventions for children at the villages and capacity building workshops for Academic Co-workers and Mothers.
1) Opportunity to interact with other Mentors.
2) Community Betterment.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved