1) Any Graduate (preferably Engineer, MCA).
2) QRadar SIEM product certification is desirable.
3) Any of the following certifications Cisco – CCNA, CCNA – Security, CCNP – Intrusion Prevention System, ECSA (Certified Security Analyst), CEH.
4) Overall 7+ years of relevant experience in Information Security /SIEM domain. (Primarily QRadar).
5) Strong implementation/governance experience in QRadar SIEM.
6) Ability to develop solution architecture design and implementation for security projects.
7) Familiarity with SIEM usecase management and SOC processes.
8) Skills to Install/configure/build/fine-tune the SIEM tool to setup an effective information security support / operations.
9) Establish KPI, review & manage security logs and provide reports based on KPI and metrics.
10) Hands-on knowledge of Correlation rules creation / Update / Deletion.
11) Ability to develop custom parsers for unsupported devices.
12) Familiarity with ITIL and ISO processes.
1) Provide basic Monitoring and Analysis support of computer security events.
2) Other duties as assigned.