2) Sound fundamental concepts of OOPS, data structures & networking
3) Proficiency in C/C++
4) Good database concepts and schema design skills
5) Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or any other distro)
6) Sound understanding of the 3 tier web architecture
7) Experience with XML technologies
8) Familiarity with API based programming is a plus
9) Familiarity with Agile Development methodology
10) Familiarity with WordPress, Magento, SugarCRM will be appreciate
1) Passion for programming
2) Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
3) Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
4) Keen interest in research about latest web technologies and advancements
5) Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1) Pure open source PHP development in WordPress, Magento, Drupal, SugarCRM and other leading open source platforms
2) Develop complex plugins, extensions, applications and Workflows
3) Develop websites, eCommerce stores, CRM systems and custom web solutions
4) Integrate disparate systems using extensive API Programming
5) Ensure on schedule, high-quality programming deliverables
6) Participate in the development (and possibly, architecture) of indigenous products/offerings
7) Participate and contribute to community based open source projects
8) Implement state-of-the-art software change management (SCM) processes involving popular Agile practices, versioning repositories, sophisticated issue tracking, code reviews, testing etc.
No .of vacancies
1) Firsthand exposure to the most popular open source CMS, eCommerce and CRM platforms.
2) An opportunity to explore the architecture and implementation of leading software applications/services which provide their own API stack
3) Involvement in the entire product development/campaign life cycle, from idea to implementation.
4) Opportunity to perform multiple roles right from analysis to programming and testing. In fact, all those who show promise will also be invited to participate in architecting products/campaigns.