1) Candidate should be female.
2) Candidate should have 1+ years of experience working with children, community, youths in an NGO.
3) She should have completed MSW and have knowledge of Ms-Word, excel, ppt.
4) Can speak in English and write an incident report in English, prepare MIS in excel.
5) This is a residential Job
6) For undergraduate - Any graduate - Any Specialization.
7) Master's in Arts - Any Specialization, Psychology, Sociology.
1) To Support the SOS Mother in the development of children (behavioural formation, health care, career Planning, counselling)
2) To support the SOS Mother in development of her family (proper utilization of family accounts)
3) Organize leisure and developmental activities for children on individual, group and community basis.
4) Organize community activities like evening prayer and festivals
5) Support in creating an environment supporting education in families
6) Support the child admission process by collecting information about the child's background and present situation by Home studies.
7) Promote children and SOS Mothers in fostering relationships with biological roots, to the extent that it is in the best interest of the child.
8) Support to the Village Director in liaison with CWC / WCD on admission and reporting on children.
9) Lead Child Development Planning with child and mother and follow up
10) Ensure timely and quality reports in children's files