1) Undergraduate - CA / BCAS / CVO.
2) Experience into Accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation & Auditing.
3) Minimum 1 - 4 years of post-qualification.
1) Proficiency in Accounting.
2) Strong Communication skills.
3) Strong knowledge of taxation.
1) Review of contracts with vendors from GST perspective.
2) Verification of input tax credit and reverse charge liability under GST
3) Preparation & Uploading of Monthly Details of Outward Supplies (GSTR1) on GST portal
4) Preparation & Uploading of Monthly Details of Inward Supplies (GSTR2) on GST portal
5) Preparation & Uploading of Monthly Return (GSTR-3) on GST Portal
6) Handling the issues arising out of Mismatch reports generated due to the discrepancy in ITC claimed.
7) Compilation & Filing of TDS Return
8) Compilation & Filing of Reconciliation statements, reconciling the values of supplies declared in the returns furnished for the FY with audited annual Financial Statements.
9) Visit the GST /TDS department or any other department and accompany the Consultant of the company for appearing in respect of such proceedings.
10) Preparation of information or other data required for any GST / Direct Tax proceedings