1) Master's Degree/Diploma in a field with relevance to the position.
2) 10-12 years of experience in the relevant field with a proven track record.
1) Excellent communication skills (English and Hindi).
2) Significant and proven writing skills.
3) Presentation and people management skills.
1) Develop the communication strategy and roadmap for SOS India
2) Developing Digital strategy with ROI focused investments in Digital campaigns and communication.
3) Responsible for acquiring donors digitally.
4) Identifying various opportunities for communication and building on those opportunities.
5) Identifying the media plan and implementing the same.
6) Developing the campaign strategy and work closely with the fundraising team to implement the same.
7) Explore and fructify opportunities of building partnerships with print and digital media companies and other companies with an objective of improving the visibility of the organisation.
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Community Betterment.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved