1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization
2) Post Graduate - MBA.
3) 7-9 years of experience in Client Acquisition/Client Servicing/Business Development/B2B Sales.
1) Strong Communication skills.
2) Ability to take initiatives.
3) A drive to achieve results.
1) Establishing connect with corporates in your location to identify opportunities to partner with CRY for its objectives and activities.
2) You will be responsible for acquiring new corporates and for ensuring their commitment to CRY by working closely with them to meet their child rights agenda.
3) Managing the relationship with our retention clients, communicating regularly about the work done, thereby creating long term supporters for CRY
4) Carrying out research work on the corporate segment in the region in order to create a pipeline for reach outs
5) Creating proposals and presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
6) Managing the portfolio of clients to convert on income & maintain relationships; with a mix of retention & acquisition accounts
1) The thrill of generating ideas.
2) Meeting new people in the corporate world.
3) Enhance relationship building skills.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved