1) Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent.
2) Experience with other products like Sun, Oracle, CA, or other Tivoli products etc shall be appreciated, but an excellent understanding of TAM / ISAM ESSO is essential.
3) Sound understanding of all components in the IBM Tivoli / IBM Security IDM suite – Websphere Application Server, Message Queues, DB2, Tivoli Directory Integrator, Tivoli Directory Server, Adapter development tool.
5) Creating custom adapters and interfaces, utilizing APIs from IBM Tivoli / Security.
6) Experience in integrating a variety of user repositories, including databases, LDAP servers, Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, UNIX, and enterprise services such as HR systems, Application Servers, CRM, etc.
7) Travel will be needed. It can be both short term and long term.
1) Excellent communication skills; written and spoken.
2) Good skills in programming and writing custom programs and scripts
3) Relevant certifications will be a plus.
4) Understanding of enterprise security and auditing requirements
1) Work as a team member to develop and implement identity management solutions using ITM ESSO / ISAM ESSO.
2) Understand user provisioning concepts including workflows, user interfaces, policies and reports as per solution requirements
3) Deploy ITM ESSO / ISAM ESSO in various environments and configurations including high availability and failover
4) Configure ITM ESSO / ISAM ESSO as per solution requirements and test plan
Build custom adapters using various methods
6) Test configured functionality against test plans
7) Prepare implementation and configuration documents for all integration points
8) Additional responsibilities will include adherence to Aujas project monitoring/ management methodology.