1) Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an analytical discipline and/or equivalent experience
2) Must have experience with Implementing RSA Aveksa
3) Must have experience with Active Directory (AD), LDAP and/or X.500 directory services,
5) Excellent attendance and punctuality record
6) Excellent communication and team skills
1) Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
2) High degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
1) Development, Implementation and Support of RSA Identity and Access Management and Role Based Access Control solutions
2) Software installation, configuration, integration, and support
3) Designing access controls for a complex application, system and network management activities, new technology awareness, research, and system integration.
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity to interact with new technologies.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved