1) Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent.
2) Experience with other products like Sun, Oracle, CA, or other Tivoli products etc shall be appreciated, but an excellent understanding of TAMeb / ISAMeb is essential.
4) Creating and modifying workflows for implementing business flows
5) Creating custom adapters and interfaces, utilizing APIs from IBM Tivoli / IBM Security
6) Experience in integrating a variety of user repositories, including databases, LDAP servers,
Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, UNIX, and enterprise services such as HR systems, Application Servers, CRM, etc.
7) Keen market awareness in terms of upcoming technologies, vendor offerings and industry trends is highly desirable
1) Excellent communication skills; written and spoken.
2) Good skills in programming and writing custom programs and scripts
1) Work independently or as part of geographically spread teams to design and deploy identity management solutions using TAMeb / ISAMeb and other products
2) Prepare solution design documents and requirement specifications
3) Understand the solution specifications and setup workflows, user interfaces, policies and reports as per solution requirements
4) Deploy TAMeb / ISAMeb in various environments and configurations including high availability and failover
5) Interface with client teams for requirement formalization and deployment planning
6) Identify requirements and deliver custom development as and when needed
7) Build custom adapters using various methods
8) Work with principle vendor support teams to resolve product bugs and obtain product enhancements
9) Setup and execute proof of concept demonstrations
10) Assist in presales – understanding requirements, building approach notes, solution proposals, effort estimates
11) Additional responsibilities will include team mentoring, adherence to Aujas project monitoring/ management methodology
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity to Travel.