1) Graduate - Any Specialization.
2) Post Graduate - MBA
3) 7-9 years of experience in areas of Marketing/ Key Account Management/ Business Development etc.
4) Adept in data analysis
5) Should have sufficient exposure to CSR policy, Marketing tools & techniques and concept of channel management.
6) Willing to travel to Hyderabad frequently.
1) Managing High net worth Individual Donors – retention and acquisition
2) Exploring event opportunities like marathon, cyclothon etc and managing execution of the same with individual donor associations.
3) Managing the channel partners in the region which includes agreeing upon targets, ensuring adherence to systems, monitoring and controlling the productivity and overall donor servicing.
4) Establishing connect with corporates in the region to identify opportunities to partner with CRY for its objectives and activities.
5) Managing the relationship with retention clients, thereby creating long term supporters for CRY
6) Carrying out research work to create a pipeline for reach outs and preparing proposals/ presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
7) Managing the portfolio of retention and acquisition accounts and monitoring the incomes closely.
8) Creating awareness on child-rights among clients and partners, regularly sharing updates on CRY’s initiatives.