1) Diploma or Graduate preferred.
2) Prior Experience: 6-10 years in Operations. Experience in store/stall/kiosk management preferred.
3) MUST Have At least 2-3 Years of experience in the coffee industry.
4) Experience in a high volume customer service environment preferred.
5) Ability to conduct briefing, training & discipline in the Cafe. Experience in dealing with junior level staff.
6) Ability to manage multiple team members & Retail Team Leaders.
7) Good at numbers & handling money matters.
1) To be able to consistently make coffee according to documented cafe Standards.
2) To have a thorough knowledge of all coffee and coffee products sold at Cafe and the ability to verbally communicate this knowledge in order to educate customers, promote new products and company events and to promote the cafe brand.
3) Handle complaints according to cafe guidelines and in a way that leaves customer satisfied and impressed. Should be open to accepting negative feedback, problem-solving etc.
4) Commitment to cafe Core Values of passion, accountability, consistency, inspiration and integrity (PACII) and display behaviour consistent with these Core Values.
5) Managing Store Employees through Recruiting & selection; Socializing & training; Motivational activities; Evaluating & providing constructive feedback.
6) Ensuring that all employees receive thorough training on SOPs, recipes, service and behavioural standards.
7) Managing Merchandise through displaying and maintaining visual standards.
8) Inventory Management.
9) Maximizing profit and minimizing controllable expenses. Handle complete P&L of all stores.