1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations or Mass Communication.
3) 7-8 years of experience.
4) Knowledge of computer in word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, internet explorer & handling of software Analytical skills – creating MIS, reviews & forecasting of budgets.
1) Experience in writing proposals.
2) Experience in making presentations for the sales pitch.
3) Good written and verbal communication skills ( English).
1) Develop innovative ways of expanding reach, to both individual and corporates increasing the vitality of the CRY brand, increasing donors/donor servicing, maximizing the generation of funds, and increasing the support to CRY from all regions ( except the US).
2) To develop and sustain fundraising initiatives with key individual donors including High-Value Donors.
3) People management responsibility – To orient, train, effectively manage the team of 4 telecallers and operations executive so as to achieve targets. This would involve monitoring and evaluation of performance, course corrections, productivity analysis, mentoring of the team. Co-ordination and supervision of operations officer to ensure all activity carried out as per plans made and adhered to donor servicing norms.
4) Financial Responsibility: Monthly MIS, strategy analysis and support in creating Fundraising reports or any other analysis required by the division. Quarterly reviews and annual review, for that financial year and forecasting of budgets for the next financial year.
5) Effectively coordinate with other functions like Development Support , Communications, Media Advocacy, Volunteer Action, IT, Planning and Finance for exchange of information; and regularly interact with other regions to imbibe learning’s and best practices as also to provide such information to them; Effectively coordinate with Communications, Finance and IT to enable smooth operations.