1) Graduate - Bachelor's in Hotel Management.
2) Should have hands on 4 to 8 years of experience in Oriental cuisine.
3) Should have experience in working with a 5-star hotel.
1) Strong Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
3) Creative work and design.
1) Sous Chef in a busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food.
2) Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily task.
3) Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
4) Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
5) Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
6) Plan the kitchen operations i.e. Menu, Manpower, workflow, procurement, training for the kitchen production team.
7) Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations. Prepare, Produce and Present food.
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity for creative work and design.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved