1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) Post Graduate in management specialising in HR.
3) 5+ years of experience in a generalist HR role.
4) Understanding of human resources issues is required.
5) Technical knowledge of a competency framework
1) Communication skills.
2) People skills.
1) Talent Acquisition for the Region, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Documentation and updating of data and employee records.
2) Assist in the maintenance of training records and feedback, provide support for Talent Acquisition for other regions when necessary and help in coordination for HR workshops in the region.
3) Provide HR support to the region in line with business requirements and HR functional strategy.
4) Ensure HR strategy, policies and systems are implemented in the region.
5) Organize culture building and workplace climate improvement and ensure resolving conflicts, regional meetings, open forums, create spaces for get-togethers etc.
1) The thrill of generating ideas.
2) Meeting new people
3) Enhance relationship building skills.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved