1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) Only Male candidates can apply.
3) Candidates should have experience in SAP or People software compliance.
4) Candidates at least handled 800 plus peoples' payroll.
1) Processing Salary on monthly attendance basis,
2) Ensuring error-free payroll.
3) Preparation of statements of Salary, deductions of PF, employee state insurance corporation, taxes etc.
4) Meeting deadlines related to payroll processes, ensuring timely disbursement of salaries.
5) Ensuring timely preparation & closing of monthly attendance.
6) Preparing consolidated attendance records employee wise by end of each month.
7) Collection and consolidation of inputs from all departments & branches for payroll processing.
8) Preparation and maintenance of Payroll Reconciliation, Gap analysis, Variance report.
9) Processing all salary related Reimbursements like Medical, Fuel & Maintenance, Telephone & Internet, etc.
10) Processing Meal Vouchers for all employees having the same in their salary structure.