2) Postgraduate in Social Sciences or Social work from a reputed institute.
3) 5-7 years experience in mobilising/ working with youth/ volunteer groups.
4) Knowledge of rights-based activities.
5) Understanding of urban governance and/or urban social development issues.
1) Communication skills.
2) Stong written and oral skills in English and the local language.
1) To create a movement of change agents by reaching out to large numbers of enthusiastic volunteers and to provide them with direction and support.
2) You will also spearhead CRY’s landmark initiative – the Public Action Groups that enable people from all walks of life to take action on behalf of children in the cities/localities that they live in.
3) Your weekends will be action packed with volunteer meetings, discussions and planning sessions.