1) Bachelors degree in business, marketing, Export & Import, Logistics or related field.
2) Experience in sales.
3) Understanding the sales process and dynamics.
4) A commitment to excellent customer service.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
3) Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
1) Generating leads.
2) Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
3) Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
4) Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
5) Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
6) Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
7) Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
8) Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
9) Understanding and promoting company programs.
10) Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
11) Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
12) Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
13) Maintaining client records.
14) Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.