1) B.E - Civil.
2) MBA with a good academic record.
3) Experience of 8 years & above in construction of residential & Commercial Buildings.
1) Civil Project Management.
3) Design and planning.
1) Candidate will be responsible for complete planning & coordination of the projects including time resource and quality schedule.
2) Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
3) Expertise in developing quality plans, implementing through training and inspection of works, verification/testing of incoming material as per quality plan.
4) Track daily work status with the concerned engineers, contractors, review their daily plans and monitor manpower/equipment deployment.
5) Knowledge of Auto CAD and ERP software is an advantage.
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved