1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) Male candidates are preferred.
3) Candidate must have minimum 4+ years excellent experience in Legal, Audit, Statutory Compliance.
1) Communication Skills.
2) Knowledge of HR audit.
3) Team Player.
1) Responsible for an organization's compliance with financial policy and reporting regulations.
2) Plans and directs programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all business units' activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
3) Tracks laws and regulations that might affect the organization's policies and implements necessary changes.
4) Manages a departmental function within a broader corporate function.
5) Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives. Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function.
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved