1) Degree / Diploma in the Culinarily related certificate.
2) Proven working experience as an Executive Chef.
3) Excellent record of kitchen management.
4) Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
5) Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
6) Communication and leadership skills.
7) Candidate should be expert in Western Cuisine like Continental, Italian, Oriental Cuisine.
8) Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office).
9) Candidate should be flexible to travel pan India.
1) Manage day-to-day Kitchen operations and Culinary team.
2) Execution of Daily Food Service, Quality, Technique, Portion, Presentation and Food Cost Control.
3) Support management with Catering Proposals, Menu Pricing and Menu Innovation.
4) Track food costs while Managing Vendors to provide Standard Cost-efficient Products.
5) Estimate Food Consumption and Requisition of Food Purchase.
6) Standardize Production Recipes to ensure consistent quality.
7) Responsible for the continued growth of overall catering: Cost, Quality, Presentation and Innovation.
8) Implement and maintain Culinary Excellence Standards.
9) Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise all culinary activities.