1) Any Graduate - Any Specialization, BHM - Hotel Management.
2) Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
3) Proven sales track record
4) Local Market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills, Time management and planning skills.
5) Experience of working as a Sales Manager with a Good Brand Hotel (5 Star) for 2 yrs continuous.
6) Experience with Corporate Tie up contracts, travel agents, OTA, Wholesale and pre-purchase.
1) Hotel sales from B2B market.
2) Currently having good contacts in the B2B / B2C market to grab the sales.
3) Ability to deliver a target of hotel/room sales per quarter.
4) Strong knowledge & preferable experience in B2B sales is a must.
5) Willingness to travel in order to get the B2B sales to the system.
6) Training & Development.
7) Formation of Sales Strategy and achieve targets as proposed by the management.
8) Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
9) Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
10) Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
11) Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives..
12) Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
13) Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
14) Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
15) Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
16) Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.