1) Minimum of 5 plus years of relevant sales and marketing experience.
2) Relevant university or college qualification or degree.
3) Total Account Management experience.
4) Hospitality sales experience.
5) Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
6) Add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
7) Listen to and understands the information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
8) Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
1) Sales and Account Management
2) Execute sales strategy to achieve account goals.
3) Retains, expands and grows account revenue of assigned accounts through total account penetration, margin management, and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
4) Penetrates assigned accounts for group and transient, as well as exploring opportunities for extended stay and catering sales business.
5) Identifies and aggressively solicits new accounts in coordination with any relevant Sales and Marketing.
6) Qualify potential accounts and re-qualifies existing accounts with accuracy.
7) Demonstrates the benefits of total account management and team-based sales.
8) Develops an opportunity sales plan with actionable steps to attain revenue goals.
9) Identifies key purchase points and decision-makers that influence the buy decision.
10) Maintains account information in Opera Sales and Catering to ensure accurate and up-to-date account reporting.
11) Qualifies each business opportunity and recommend Marriott products that match both the customer needs as well as the hotels business needs. Suggest positive alternatives whenever necessary.