1) Undergraduate - Anny specialization.
2) Experience of 4-5 years in data analysis and management.
3) Knowledge in Coding and cross tabulation skills and SQL and advanced excel.
4) You should have ideally worked on or understand SAS tool as well.
5) You should have the ability to understand data, trends, patterns and draw insights from the same to convert it into business information.
1) Presentation skills.
2) Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.
1) You will be responsible for inputting into national and regional data analysis for the fundraising (resource generation) function.
2) You will work closely with the Associate General Manager responsible for retail operations at the Head office in implementing the segmentation and data analytics strategy for the function.
3) You will also be responsible for reconciliations of incomes and some other income related processes and operations.
4) You will also input into the segmentation and data generation for the national donor retention programme and Committed Giving programme and ensure its implementation.
5) You will also work on analysis and data monitoring with the national Telemarketing and face to face marketing agencies as well as the national data analytics partner/unit.
6) Your role will also input into performance monitoring of the RG income streams – Income analysis and Trend analysis.
1) The thrill of generating ideas.
2) Meeting new people
3) Enhance relationship building skills.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved