1) Graduate - Graphic designer.
2) Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
3) Good interpersonal skills.
4) Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with various groups, internally and externally
1) Interpersonal skills.
2) Creativity and Insight
3) Ability to meet deadlines.
4) Able to communicate effectively with all levels.
1) Cultivate a solid body of work
2) Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs
3) Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
4) Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
5) Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
6) Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
7) Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
8) Work as part of a team with marketing and technical team
1) Flexible Time.
2) Team Outing
3) Informal dress code
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved