Ideal job for an individual who loves to connect with change-makers across India and engage them in exciting partnerships. This role will make you will feel good about your self and realise your capacity to make a difference.
Some people who may be able to explore this opportunity:
· Talented professionals who are keen to realise their true potential in a different function or sector
· New mothers looking for flexibility and opportunity to put their skills to make a difference or mothers who wish to restart their careers after a long break!
· Multi talented youth from any field seeking to work in an entrepreneurial set up
1) Post Graduate/ Graduate
2) 3-5 years of experience in any function and in any sector
3) Service Orientation
4) Relationship Management
5) High on accountability and responsibility
6) Open to learning
8) Ability to work independently without supervision
Purpose of the role: To effectively reach out to NGOs and networks for joining GuideStar India and carrying out activities to drive value to them.
Reports to: Senior Manager Programmes and Manager Operations
· To reach out to NGOs, educate and equip them to join India’s largest NGO information portal www.guidestarindia.org
· To work closely with network partners, foundations, associations and government agencies to increase participation from NGOs across India
· To engage in active search for databases, new and emerging national and international resources to identify NGOs for registration on GuideStar India as well as for participating in programmes that benefit NGOs
· To conduct workshops for NGOs, organize webinars and develop online resource material to support NGOs in their registration process with GuideStar India
· To conduct outreach activities through email campaigns, workshops and events in association with our partners
· To manage communications with NGOs and partners through e-newsletters, direct mail and telephone.
· To ensure delivery as per MoUs and delight partners
Systems and Processes
· To follow due diligence processes for NGO registrations and approvals strictly as per objective criteria
· To adhere to processes for ensuring data integrity
· To participate in testing and debugging activities and proactively identify and report user interface issues
· To effectively handle NGO communication in required formats in a timely manner
· To design communication material such as mailers and promotions
· To deliver as per pre-determined TAT and partnership agreements for all processes
· To work closely with volunteers of GuideStar India
· To manage a small team of interns, associates, and support staff
· To carry out additional duties and responsibilities as required from time to time