- Degree in finance or business management
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment
- Exposure to working in a start-up environment is a strong plus
- Experience in negotiating investments, valuations and investment terms
- Entrepreneurial aptitude – with high ability to multi-task across assignments
- Ability to work with several different stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder-centric mindset
- Great communication skills.
- Relationship building skills
- Computer skills.
- Great analytical skills
- Assist in Review and finalization of documentation with deal lead and lawyers, including review of key terms, cap tables etc
- Sign off of investors on documents
- Managing the signing and remittance process and following up with the help of the admin team
- Following up with the company and founders for the relevant filings etc to ensure issue of shares
- Record keeping of deal documents (SSHA, CP completion, remittance details, board and shareholder resolutions, share certificates)
- This is done for (a) subsequent tranches, (b) subsequent rounds, and (c) exits
- Maintain the portfolio MIS
- Maintaining adequate records post hand-over of deal documents (SSHA, CP completion, remittance details, board and shareholder resolutions, share certificates) from deal management team
- Periodic reports and data collection
- Organizing Quarterly calls and meetings
1) Salary is negotiable as per qualification and experience
2) Great working environment
3) Great learning and exposure.