1) 10+ years of hotel industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
2) Account management experience, specifically complex accounts preferred.
3) Demonstrated ability to deliver results under difficult conditions, even when faced with complexity and ambiguity.
4) Education or Certification
5) College degree and related experience generally required.
6) English language (written and spoken).
1) Executing Sales Strategies
2) Works with sales leader to ensure understanding of segment sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy.
3) Develops, implements and sustains aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
4) Works with team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the Market Director.
5) Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
6) Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on an overall sales strategy for the account being managed.
7) Verifies the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market.
8) Validates that Sales teams understand and are leveraging customer/guest demand engines to full potential.
9) Participates in sales calls with members of the Sales and Marketing teams to acquire new business and/or close on business.