1) Excellent communication skills
2) A strong work ethic and great attention to detail
3) A fresher with good English communication skills would also be a great fit
4) An understanding of how and where to find potential freelance editors/translators
5) Networked with student bodies and departments at educational institutions
1) Sourcing - Network and source candidates through universities, job portals, online/print ads, headhunting, referrals, using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), other websites, groups, forums, associations, etc. Look for new channels of recruitment based on knowledge gathered.
2) Target and deadline focus - Ensure that all internal requirements are met within the specified timeline and that a healthy pool of candidates is maintained for all requirements.
3) Operations - Communicate with candidates, track and analyse data, and draw inferences in order to make changes to the hiring strategy.
4) Work on recruitment-related collateral, forms, surveys, etc. to ensure effective documentation during the recruitment cycle and also measure the quality of new hires at different stages