>Only those candidates can apply who:
1) Are available for Full Time (Office) internship.
2) Are available for a duration of 6 months.
3) Have relevant skills and interests.
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1) Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
2) Impeccable spelling and grammar.
3) A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
4) Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
5) High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
6) Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
Some experience with online marketing and lead generationAn understanding of formatting articles on the web
1. Create content for the web, which can include sales copy, e-books, podcasts, and text for graphics.
2. Take responsibility for setting the overall tone of the site.
3. Accomplish these tasks by researching and deciding what information to include or exclude from the site.
2) Job offer
3) Informal dress code
4) Free snacks & beverages.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved