1) Only those candidates can apply who:
>Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
>Are available for the duration of 3` months.
>Have relevant skills and interests.
5) Problem-solving.1) Planning.
1. Designing and coding software components, units, and modules that meet product specification and development schedules.
2. Understanding the implication of work assignments on one portion of a project.
3. Testing and debugging assigned components to the participates in a large system and subsystem planning.
4. Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
5. Working experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
6. Adhering to product build and release schedules & strategies and acts as a technical resource for lower-level developers.
7. Working with the technical lead and release services to migrate code and data to production and pre-production environments and working with them to execute release activities.
2) Job offer.
3) 5 days a week.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved