1) Only those candidates can apply who:
>Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
>Are available for the duration of 6 months.
>Have relevant skills and interests.
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Identifying new sales leads.
2. Pitching products and/or services.
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
4. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
8. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
9. Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
10. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
11. Developing quotes and proposals.
12. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
13. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
14. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.