>Only those candidates can apply who:
1) Are available for Work from Home internship.
2) Are available for a duration of 3 months.
3) Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Collaborate with the mentor to carry out the mission and goals of the organization.
2. Develop and regularly update a comprehensive business development plan, with targeted goals, objectives, methods, quantifiable outcomes and timelines to achieve agency sustainability and annual budget goals.
3. Develop program sustainability strategies to ensure the financial viability of programs and services.
4. Lead contract negotiations with payers and providers.
5. Build partnerships and strategic alliances that will extend the organization's brand in the community and increase avenues of support.
6. Generate positive community awareness of the organization, its mission, and impact, and strengthen its brand and reputation with business partners, clients and the community we serve.
7. Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan in collaboration with the organization's administrative director, the communications team and other key staff, as needed.
8. Strengthen and expand face to face team of fundraisers.
9. Define and strengthen donor servicing and backend processing.
10. Strengthen the donor retention and engagement process and achieve desired donor retention targets.
11. Explore new projects/sources for individual fundraising.
12. Assist/coordinate with other fundraising verticals in their database generation or other engagement models.