1) Only those candidates can apply who:
2) Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
3) Have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Communication Skill
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Negotiation Skills
4. Organizational Skills
5. Presentation Skill
6. Research7. Time Management8. Team Player
1. Handling the recruitment process.
2. Creating and developing role profiles and developing sourcing strategies.
3. Posting and advertisements of open positions, conducting effective screening via review & initial telephonic interviews.
4. Presenting your finding within the prescribed format to the hiring team and facilitating the end-to-end selection process.
5. Coordinating recruitment drives and employment branding exercises.
6. Supporting the talent review process, including preparation of talent statistics, and presentations, assisting with ad-hoc presentations, etc.
2) Letter of recommendation.
3) Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum).
4) Flexible work hours.
5) Informal dress code.
6) Free snacks & beverages.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved