> are available for full time (in-office) internship
> can start the internship between 19th Apr'19 and 19th May'19
> are available for duration of 3 months
> have relevant skills and interests
Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Work closely with the senior management to develop a growth strategy
2. Identify and research suitable new prospects, foundations, and corporates, for the organization, and cultivate these relationships on behalf of the organization
3. Draft proposals, applications, reports, and budget for the current and prospective collaborates
4. Review and provide inputs on communication materials including website, brochures, posters, infographics and other print and digital collateral material, as required
5. Maintain relationships with existing collaborates like State Traffic Police, Ministries, WHO etc.