1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 3rd Mar'19 and 2nd Apr'19
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Maintain founder's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
2. Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
3. Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
4. Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
5. Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
6. Maintain founder's diary, plan/schedule meeting agenda and tele/video conferences