> are available for full time (in-office) internship
> can start the internship between 3rd Apr'19 and 3rd May'19
> are available for duration of 2 months
> have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Work using various formulas in Excel apart from basic formulas like Pivot table & VLOOKUP, H LOOKUP, SUM, COUNTIF, dashboards, etc.
2. Performing conditional formatting and data validation in a dynamic way
3. Fetching data from systems and mapping the same as per the requirement
4. Preparing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports & ad hoc reports based on the requirements from the stakeholders
5. Providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
6. Have to work for 16 countries and will have to report different country teams.
> Experience letter,
> Letter of recommendation,
> Informal dress code
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved