1) Minimum 10th or 12th pass. 2) Should have a basic understanding of internet. 3) Should be good with English form filling. 4) Should be at least 18 years of age.
1) Have great people skills. 2) Communication skills. 3) Confidence.
1) Getting new job seekers registrations from the community. Job seekers need to be above 15 years of age.
2) While getting a new job seeker registered, providing them with information of what they are registering for and what they can expect out of it.
3) If job seekers do not have an email address, community ambassadors can help them create email addresses and show them how it is used and how will they get job notifications and how they should apply for a job.
4) Community ambassador to communicate with the assigned mentors (You) from time to time for any issues arising in the community or at work.
5) Community ambassadors to refer people to ToilJobs counselor for professional services required by people in the community from time to time.
No .of vacancies
1) This is a part-time job opportunity. 2) Great incentives. 3) Experience letter at the end of successful completion of one year.