1) Any Graduate
1) Involvement with children (activities such as singing, dancing, games)
2) Team management
3) People management
4) Communication Skill
5) Interpersonal Skill
1) Create a safe and secure environment for runaway children found on railway platforms.
2) Implement the best practices related to quality rehabilitation of children with their families.
3) Generate and share practice-based knowledge related to run away and separated children.
4) Facilitate the child protection system from the grassroots to a national level with a view to rehabilitating children with their families.
1) Inner Satisfaction
2) Different Experiences with people that will give you amazing memories and stories.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved